Sunday, February 10, 2013

Contentment

It's a Sunday morning. Hubby is still sleeping. Son is on an overnight with the grandparents. And my daughter is sitting next to me in the same chair in which I am sitting, playing on the iPad and, as she puts it, "snuggling me."

We're each doing our own thing, she Drawing Something, and me now crafting a blog post after repeated failures to pass level 102 in Candy Crush Saga. But it's lovely to be sitting here with my daughter, my 6 year old daughter, who laughs with delight at the antics on the screen, and still wants to snuggle with her mommy.

She's such a daddy's girl that it's nice to get to have her all to myself right now. I am content on this Sunday morning, squished into this chair with my little mini me next to me. And content is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment